Friday, June 6, 2008

The Girl That Silenced The U.N.

This is a pretty powerful and motivating speech, especially coming from a child. Despite the fact that it was given 16 years ago, it could not be more relevant and more important for the world today given the state that it is in. We ought to pay attention and listen to children and their cries more often.  



On a much more trivial and sillier note, check out this article about some of the most recent bathroom designs. I know, it sounds dumb, but it's actually pretty cool and amusing. I wouldn't mind having some of these products myself, especially the toilet that rinses "your nether regions with soothing warm water, and then a blow dryer completes the task". If only these things didn't cost thousands. Oh well. Maybe I can just dream about them in my sleep. 



No comments: